How your trophy works. Share your digital collectible on your Instagram feed.
Thanks to the incredible opportunity that blockchain technology brings, now athletes who have won a digital trophy can amplify the impact of their achievement on Social Media.
Instagram is one of the first social media networks that allows you to share your digital collectibles. Now your medal or trophy is also a digital collectible that you can display as a vitrine.
Here’s how to do it, using your computer, step by step.
- First, you must be the winner of an official trophy or medal of your federation.
- If you have won a digital award, you will receive an email to access LEVERADE platform and claim your trophy. The link included in this email allows you to login automatically, with no other action required. Remember, if your email address is not registered in the system, you will not be able to log in. In this case, contact your federation. For manual log in into your account, click here.
3. Once you have entered the platform, click on: “MY COLLECTION”. There you can see all the trophies and medals you have won.
4. Create a Metamask Wallet. If you don’t have a Metamask wallet, you can easily open one. In this tutorial, we explain how to do it.
Before connecting your wallet to the LEVERADE platform, you must configure the Polygon network in Metamask.
To set up your Polygon network in Metamask go to your wallet, click on the network tab and look for the Polygon network in the drop-down menu.
If the network does not appear, you can add it from Chainlist or link it manually.
5. Go back to LEVERADE platform and click on: “Connect wallet”.
6. Connect your wallet to MetaMask.
7. Choose the trophy you have pending to add to your wallet and click on: “Save NFT in your wallet”.
8. Click on: “SIGN”.
9. Go back to MetaMask, click on “Activity” and accept the pending signing request.
10. Now you must connect your wallet to Instagram. To do this, go to your profile and you will find a hamburger menu (three horizontal lines). Click on “Settings”. Then go to “Digital collectibles” and select the Metamask wallet.
Follow the steps until the wallet is connected to Instagram.
Once you have turned your medal/trophy into a digital collectible and connected the wallet to Instagram, you’ll be able to find it in your feed.
We look forward to seeing your digital collectibles on Instagram — don’t forget to tag us to amplify the impact!
If you want to share your digital medal on Instagram, we can help you upload it. Please send us an email at email@example.com leaving a contact phone number and the time slot that best suits you.
Our support team will contact you shortly to explain it step by step.
TG Announcements Channel: https://t.me/leverade_announcements
Contact: Antonio Romero, CEO | firstname.lastname@example.org